It's just four days until the fabulous evening of information, inspiration, shopping, socializing and raw food that we are putting on in London on Monday. If you haven't booked your place yet, the great news is it's not too late! You can do that here, or by ringing 0845 833 7017. If you are already on the list, we have some new information about the night that we're sure will be of interest to you.
Read on to find out about the great shopping opportunities and the special discounts we'll be offering; the gorgeous, fresh, raw food and drinks that will be available; and the extended opening hours we have arranged to ensure you'll have time to enjoy all of the above.
First of all, to recap on the main details, this event will take place in Friends House, near Euston Station in central London on the evening of Monday December 1 (the full agenda for the night is below). The main attraction of this event is a lecture with Drs Brian and Anna Maria Clement on the topic of raw rejuvenation (more details about the content of the lecture here), but as if that wasn't reason enough to attend, there are plenty of others.
Firstly, we will have the majority of products from our online store on sale, with most of them at an amazing 20% off and the rest at 10% off, and plenty of time during the evening for shopping. On offer will be nuts, seeds and other raw food staples, gourmet packaged raw foods, superfoods, supplements, kitchen equipment, detox aids and other health essentials, plus back issues of Get Fresh! magazine, and a huge selection of brilliant books. Tickets for the lecture cost just £17 in advance and £20 on the door, so bearing in mind you will also avoid paying postage costs, you really don't have to do a lot of shopping to end up saving money! Oh, and you will also go away with a special goodie bag from us.
We want this event to be the most fabulous night possible for all who attend, so we have secured one of London's top raw caterers to provide gorgeous fresh food at very reasonable prices. We are talking about the highly acclaimed Rainforest Creations. If you've already sampled their innovative salad boxes and amazing raw cakes, you'll be as excited as we are that they will be there on the night, and if you haven't, this is your chance! Here's a sneak peek of what they will be selling at Monday's event:
- Salad boxes for £5 - a mega selection of tropical-themed, freshly prepared raw salads featuring sprouts, greens, leaves, other raw vegetables, herbs, fruits and spices - try a bit of each or pick and choose your favourites
- Raw cakes at £3 a slice - chocolate or mango-banana, anyone? ; )
- Raw sweets made of nuts and dried fruits - £1 for a very satisfying chunk. Choose between beetroot, carob ginger and pumpkin coconut, or just choose all three!
- Young coconuts at £3 each - drink the highly nutritious and hydrating fresh juice and then scoop out the flesh
- Rainforest's home-made raw ginger beer - a spicy non-alcoholic brew at £3 a cup
No, we can't wait either!
Better still, the venue will now be open until midnight, not the previously announced 10:15pm. This is by popular demand, given how many customers said they'd have liked more time for shopping after our last evening lecture. So here is the agenda for the night:
- Doors open at 6:15 - get there for then and you'll have 45 minutes before the start of the lecture to browse, shop, buy food, meet old friends and/or make new ones.
- Lecture from 7:00pm to 9:30pm - with a break in the middle, for shopping, eating, chatting and powdering of noses.
- Venue open until midnight - giving you more time after the lecture to shop, eat and mingle at a leisurely pace.
The final announcement is that having moved to a larger lecture hall for this event (if you already have a ticket, worry not - the address remains just the same), we will now be selling tickets on the door. However, we can't guarantee they won't sell out before you arrive, so to be sure of a place, book yours in advance. You will also save money doing this - if you pre-book your place you will pay £17, compared to £20 on the door. Our office will be open and taking bookings online until 3:30pm on the day of the event and phone bookings until 4:30pm that day - call us on 0845 833 7017.
If you already have your place booked, we look forward to meeting you on Monday. If you don't, but there is any way you can make it, we do hope you'll decide to join us for what is sure to be a very enlightening, enjoyable and memorable evening.