Emma: We are really excited to announce that this Wednesday, 21 June, we are hosting Cherie Soria, the founder and director of Living Light Culinary Arts Institute and author of one of my favourites, the classic 'Angel Foods: Healthy Recipes for Heavenly Bodies'.
Cherie has been teaching vegetarian culinary arts for national and international organisations for more than 30 years and gourmet raw vegan cuisine since 1992, therefore has masses of knowledge and experience. She has personally trained many of the world's top raw food chefs and instructors, including Chad Sarno and Roxanne Klein, and the Living Light Institute is an inspiration for many - including our chef Russell James!
Cherie's Teleclass is titled 'Making Healthy Living Delicious' and it promises to deliver the best tips available on how raw vegan foods are fun and easy to make when you understand the basic guidelines. One thing is for sure, I will definitely be on this call, as if Cherie can produce master chefs like Chad Sarno And Roxanne, then to hear her words of wisdom will be hugely beneficial. Not only that, but if anyone has any queries regarding any mishaps they have had in the kitchen, you can put them forward to Cherie at the end of the teleclass who can guide you in the right direction!
If you want to learn how you can translate your tempting favourite cooked foods into delicious raw favourites, then this call is definitely for you. Cherie will be giving away the secrets as to where it all starts. If this hasn't convinced you enough, then see if these ten points you will leave the call knowing will:
- How to build layers of flavour raw cuisine
- Understand the role fat plays in flavour balancing
- How contrast affect flavours
- How to make perfect dressings, marinades, sauces and soups
- Learn how to create various textures that simulate cooked foods
- Learn how to translate cooked recipes to raw
- Learn when to follow recipes and when not to
- Learn how to fix recipes that taste unpleasant
- How to plan a menu for every occasion
- Understand which Living Light Culinary Arts classes are best suited for you
We've just 2 days left to go! The call starts at 8pm on Wednesday and runs for an hour.
Book Today! Call 0845 833 7017 or book online