Fresh Festival 2006 Update
(To read all Festival updates, click here)
From Karen: Well, it's an incredibly exciting time right now.
We are now in the final throes of organising this year's Fresh Festival line-up and the programme itself, so I can't fully announce that yet, but what I can tell you is that this year's Festival is definitely going to be our best Festival yet.
Well, I am the first to admit that seeing as the first two went so fantastically well, setting ourselves the challenge to make this one even better was something I was more than a bit daunted by! After the end of the second one, I immediately started thinking about the next and thought, "how on earth can we top this? how can we fit any more in? what can we do better?" and hoping that I could come up with something to make the third Festival not just better than, but way better than the first two.
Well, the long story short is that I do believe we have created the winning formula! And that is essentially that this year's Festival will still include all the best bits of former years (great speakers - including some new ones, great entertainment, great food, fascinating lectures, lots of space to chill out and meet people, great venue etc.) BUT this year will see the addition of the following:
- A pre-Festival get together on Friday 27th October from 5pm til 11pm. Time to mix, mingle, eat (bring your own food or purchase ready-made raw delights from the inspiring and delicious Vital Creations booth), be entertained by the hilarious but educational Smoothie Making Competition and take part in some relaxing yoga towards the end of the night, all in the luxury of Rookery Manor, a gorgeous hotel reserved exclusively for us and the Festival itself, located in rural Somerset. Any or all of this is open to you when you book for the pre-Festival get together.
- A completely re-structured Festival Programme that leads you step-by-step through going raw (see more in a moment - this is huge!)
- More stalls and exhibitors bringing raw-friendly products and services to you all in one place
- The introduction of a specially designed children's programme which will run alongside the adult one in a separate room
- Equipment demonstrations throughout the day - yes, and you get to try them for yourself too!
- And a FREE info-packed Fresh Festival goody bag for all Festival attendees
And the price? Assuming you hold a Fresh Discount card (which gives you 10% off the Festival prices) then, providing you book before 1st August 2006, the price for the whole weekend - Saturday & Sunday all day and night - is just £148.50 per person including VAT. An absolute steal considering just what you'll get for your money! And if you'd like to come to the pre-Festival gathering the day before, then that will be just an additional £31.50 inc VAT (same terms), making a total of just £180.00 for over 30 hours worth of world-class raw experience! That's a jam-packed 2½ days of pure joy, education, support and inspiration for less than the price of a 5 tray dehydrator!
We consider this to be the best value-for-money event we have held EVER!
And we're keeping the price as low as possible as we want to hit the 400 people mark this year and make it our biggest event yet... Don't you think you need to be there?! You will when you see what we have lined up for you!
Want to read more about the programme?